Read our blog
Stay up to date with the latest allergy news
'I'M IN AWE' Sarah, Duchess of York honours family of teen who died from severe allergy reaction…”
Pret a Manger allergy death: Could new labelling save lives?
Family of girl who died after eating Pret sandwich check progress on allergen info
Pret introduces ingredient labels on all its products in response to the death of Natasha Ednan-Laperouse, 15, who had an allergic reaction to a baguette
Coffee lovers' nut milk allergy fears prompt cross contamination warnings
FSA acts on food allergies following Byron death
Boy, 7, 'almost died' after McDonald's staff error saw yoghurt added to smoothie
ALLERGY BRITAIN - My girl died after one bite of ham sandwich…
Grieving family’s call for allergy law gets cool response
Byron burger allergy death: Owen Carey's family demand law change
Coroner says teen who died after eating chicken at Byron burger restaurant was 'reassured by menu'
Dad sobs after coroner rules Byron ‘misled’ son over ingredients in chicken burger that killed him
'Eating that meal could kill you': when cooks don't take food allergies seriously
Natasha's Legacy ; Heartbroken family of girl who died of allergic reaction…say she would be proud as Natasha’s Law comes into force
Family of girl who died after eating Pret sandwich say 'pain won't go away'
Sesame allergy that killed teen, could affect 1.5m children and adults
Sesame Allergy 'Far More Common' Than Previously Thought, US Study Finds
An ‘allergy timebomb’ is exploding in Britain, warn Natasha’s parents
Pret allergy death: parents describe final moments with their daughter
Pret a Manger is doing the right thing on allergy labelling
Victory for Natasha's law